Let's talk about TV programs

This activity was designed for a conversation class. Students share their opinions about TV programs. This is a topic that suits different age groups as they always have something to say about it.
1. Pair work: Students discuss the questions.
2. Individual work: Students complete their lists.
3. Groups of 3: Students compare their lists and jot down new ideas they get from their partners.
4. Pair work: Different partners - Students answer the questions about the comic strip.
5. Whole group share: Have a class discussion.

PRESENTATION

WORKSHEET

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carina. I'm really happy that you're using the activities. After all, that's why I created this blog. Thanks for sharing my blog on your FB.
    Best,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog.i am looking the site which would help me to learn English.and I realy happy after reading your blog.this is very helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..i really like your blog..and today im getting started..due to my weak english i feel very bad coz m cannot speak fluently..can you advise tips for speaking..i would be really thanksfull to you.

    haman kalsi(india)

    ReplyDelete